- On 14 May 2019 the ApprEnt project consortium organised an open online consultation on the draft policy recommendations prepared in the framework of the project, designed to promote apprenticeships and work-based learning schemes at Higher Education level.
Presentation of the project in events
- JUNE 2018: ApprEnt was presented during eucen‘s 50th conference in Bergen (NO). Francesca Uras from eucen presented a poster in plenary session focused on how apprenticeship programmes can enable professional transitions to students undertaking these courses on behalf of the consortium
- JUNE 2018: ApprEnt was presented in a dedicated workshop with around 100
participants during the 3rd International Congress on Vocational and Professional Education and Training in Winterthur (CH). Isabell Grundschobel from Danube University Krems presented the project and its aim to support the connection and collaboration between higher education and companies on behalf of the consortium
- APRIL 2018: ApprEnt was presented in a parallel session during the RUEPEP’s conference in Madrid (ES).
RUEPEP is the Spanish network of ULLL institutions. Carme Royo (right) from eucen and María José Díaz (centre) from Universidad Complutense de Madrid (ES) presented ApprEnt in this conference to the Spanish audience on behalf of the consortium
- NOVEMBER 2017: ApprEnt was presented during the eucen 2017 Autumn Seminar. Carme Royo from eucen presented a poster in plenary session on behalf of the consortium. This poster was focused in how apprenticeship programmes can help reducing unemployment and can be a source of finance for institutions offering such model